Most Active Stories
- Four Concerts Scheduled In Expanded, Larger Back Porch Music Series In Durham
- Duke Professor Carries On Tradition Of Black Radical Poetry
- Why Legislators Are Changing State Environmental Policy
- The Complex Identities Of Some Of America's Most Famous Black Men
- First Openly Lesbian Presbyterian Pastor, One Year In
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
Phoebe Judge came to WUNC after serving as the Gulf Coast reporter for Mississippi Public Broadcasting and before that worked as a reporter for WCAI on Cape Cod. She is a graduate of the Salt Institute for Documentary Studies and Bennington College. She is a winner of Edward R. Murrow awards, as well as several AP awards. Her work has been heard on NPR and a number of national shows.