Listener support is WUNC's largest and most reliable source of income and, right now, your support is more important than ever. WUNC can’t count on other funding sources to always be available, but WUNC does count on you to support the station you love. Your support ensures that WUNC can continue to provide the quality programming that you rely on.
Voter turnout in North Carolina was exceptionally high in 2018, but some races drew more attention than others.
Updated at 10:59 a.m. ET Amazon's HQ2 is getting divided by two. Instead of building a massive second headquarters in one location, Amazon announced Tuesday that it would build two offices, one in New York City and another in Northern Virginia near Washington, D.C. The specific locations are the Long Island City neighborhood in Queens and Arlington, Va. Amazon said it will invest a total of $5 billion and that each location would get more than 25,000 jobs, paying an average of more than $150...
Rampant school shootings, recent mail bomb threats and a massacre at a synagogue give the impression that Americans are angry. And a quick flick through the news provides ample examples of leaders spouting angry rhetoric and encouraging violence. So, are Americans getting angrier?
Like & Follow WUNC
- California fires: Firefighters hold containment lines in north
- Melania calls for national security aide Mira Ricardel's firing
- IMF's Lagarde says central banks could issue digital money
- Joaquín 'El Chapo' Guzmán is scapegoat, says defence lawyer
- Feted Zimbabwe female rangers denied glory
- Japan GDP: Natural disasters hit economic growth