Most Active Stories
- Minister Reflects On Decades As Elder In Methodist Church
- Two Teacher Training Programs, One Spot In The Budget
- Protesters Crowd Legislature For Fifth 'Moral Monday'
- After Innocence: Wrongfully Convicted Of Murder, Exonerated Days Before Execution Date
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Of NC Moving Out Of Iconic Chapel Hill Building
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
State of Things
Tue June 26, 2012
The Independent Weekly recently launched a new series of crossword puzzles called Solve Locally. These are puzzles using local themes and constructed by people who live in the Triangle.
The editor of this series is Marc Maximov. He joins host Frank Stasio to talk about the pleasures in puzzle solving and how a particular crossword can be elegant.