Aged: Sexual Desire And Dating After 50
Anita is admittedly anxious about aging and what she'll have to re-negotiate about her body and her relationships as she gets older. Wisdom wanted.
Meet the guests:
- Omisade Burney-Scott, creator and host of "The Black Girls' Guide To Surviving Menopause" talks about how aging has affected her mind, body and spirit
- Pepper Schwartz, a sociologist, sexologist and relationships expert, talks about how the cultural myths around aging shape how people approach sex and relationships
- Ellen Ashley talks about getting divorced at 60 and her varied experiences of dating online
- Laura Stassi, host and creator of the podcast "Dating While Gray," shares her personal story that inspired the project.
- Anita’s parents talk about the changes they’ve noticed in their aging bodies and how it’s affected their relationship
Read the transcript | Review the podcast| Explore the podcast discussion guide