The official investigation of the gas explosion that killed a coffee shop owner and badly damaged several buildings in Durham last week is still underway. One thing is clear though, the toll for the city's firefighters was high: nine of them were among the 25 people injured.
You can read the redacted Mueller report right now, free, on the Department of Justice website . Or you can read it here on NPR.org . But perhaps reading 448-page PDFs isn't your thing. Or you don't have enough ink to print all those pages, and someone would notice if you stood next to the office printer for the next 45 minutes or so, adding new reams of paper, only to see it print out black boxes obscuring portions of the text from the public. Well, you wouldn't be alone: The Mueller report...
Chatham County was once best known for its rabbits. The wild animals were so plentiful in the region at the turn of the 20th century that thousands were shipped out as cash crops each year . This piece of forgotten North Carolina history is just one story of many that inspires the new folk duo Sarah McCombie and Austin McCombie.
Like & Follow WUNC
- Turpin captivity case: Children forgive parents for torture
- Mueller report: Subpoena issued for unredacted version
- US marine 'arrested over N Korea embassy raid in Madrid'
- Ex-Peru president's daughter reads suicide note at funeral
- Ukraine presidential rivals trade barbs in stadium debate
- Libya crisis: Trump speaks to insurgent General Haftar