COVID-19 outbreaks are springing up at a handful of childcare centers across North Carolina, threatening a vulnerable workforce of women who are largely low-paid and often uninsured.
One of a series of reports looking at Joe Biden's potential running mates Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms, one of several candidates said to be under consideration as Joe Biden's presidential running mate, has seen her profile rise fast in recent weeks as the first-term mayor has spoken out against the state of Georgia's Republican-led pandemic response and spoken forcefully to protesters in her city. Her early loyalty to the former vice president also stands out. Bottoms endorsed Biden...
Like & Follow WUNC
- Poland's Duda narrowly beats Trzaskowski in presidential vote
- Dead Seoul mayor accused of sexual harassment
- Actress Kelly Preston, John Travolta's wife, dies aged 57
- Washington Redskins to retire controversial team name following review
- Indian papers resurfacing in French Alps could be from 1966 plane crash
- Coronavirus: Disney heir and Ben & Jerry’s call for higher taxes