Naked: No Clothes, No Problem
Anita learns about non-sexual, social nudity and why opting to live life mostly in the nude could actually make her think about her body LESS.
Meet the guests:
- Naomi Prioleau, a reporter and host at WUNC, talks about her personal journey to becoming a practicing naturist.
- Jay Shapiro, lead coordinator and president of Triangle Area Naturists LLC, shares how to separate sex from nudity.
- Sam and Aleah, creators of Our Natural Blog, share how they're working to bring more young folks into the naturist movement in Florida.
- Earl runs the website Clothes Free Life, an online resource about naturism around the globe.
- Patricka is one of the founders of the Black Naturists Association, which advocates nudity through naturist environments for those in the Black community.