Most Active Stories
- Minister Reflects On Decades As Elder In Methodist Church
- Two Teacher Training Programs, One Spot In The Budget
- Protesters Crowd Legislature For Fifth 'Moral Monday'
- After Innocence: Wrongfully Convicted Of Murder, Exonerated Days Before Execution Date
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Of NC Moving Out Of Iconic Chapel Hill Building
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
State of Things
Wed January 11, 2012
Wine to Water
Raleigh bartender Doc Hendley woke one morning with a weird phrase lodged in his head. He scrambled for the pad he keeps by his bed and he wrote down the words “Wine to water.” He didn’t know what they meant then. But soon, he would turn those words into an organization that would help thirsty people around the world. Wine to Water is a non-profit that helps people in 12 different countries get access to clean drinking water.