Most Active Stories
- Minister Reflects On Decades As Elder In Methodist Church
- Two Teacher Training Programs, One Spot In The Budget
- Protesters Crowd Legislature For Fifth 'Moral Monday'
- After Innocence: Wrongfully Convicted Of Murder, Exonerated Days Before Execution Date
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Of NC Moving Out Of Iconic Chapel Hill Building
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
Fri October 5, 2012
From Stem Cells To Eggs (And Beyond)
Reporting in Science, researchers write that mouse stem cells can be transformed not only into egg cells--but into newborn pups. Sean Morrison, a stem cell expert at the University of Texas Southwestern, explains the stem cell's journey, and what it could mean for fertility and assisted reproduction.