Most Active Stories
- Four Concerts Scheduled In Expanded, Larger Back Porch Music Series In Durham
- Duke Professor Carries On Tradition Of Black Radical Poetry
- Why Do Political Activists Burn Out?
- First Openly Lesbian Presbyterian Pastor, One Year In
- As Costa Concordia Sank, Newlyweds Allowed Others To Take Life Boats First
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
State of Things
Tue April 10, 2012
Shades of Gray
Before September 11th, 2001, Andy Holloman owned a successful travel agency in the Triangle region of North Carolina. The murder of one of his clients, coupled with the collapse of his business, led him to
start writing the material which would become a novel called "Shades of Gray" (Triple J Press/2011). The first-time novelist joins host Frank Stasio to talk about the lead-up to this book.