Most Active Stories
- Minister Reflects On Decades As Elder In Methodist Church
- Two Teacher Training Programs, One Spot In The Budget
- Protesters Crowd Legislature For Fifth 'Moral Monday'
- After Innocence: Wrongfully Convicted Of Murder, Exonerated Days Before Execution Date
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Of NC Moving Out Of Iconic Chapel Hill Building
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
State of Things
Thu March 22, 2012
Raleigh's YWCA Closes
After 110 years in Southeast Raleigh, the town's YWCA has closed. The staff was fired on just one day's notice, and the programs that served the community are gone. Journalist Cash Michaels has been following this story closely for the Carolinian newspaper. He joins host Frank Stasio to talk about the sudden closing and its impact in Raleigh.