Most Active Stories
- Four Concerts Scheduled In Expanded, Larger Back Porch Music Series In Durham
- Duke Professor Carries On Tradition Of Black Radical Poetry
- Why Do Political Activists Burn Out?
- First Openly Lesbian Presbyterian Pastor, One Year In
- As Costa Concordia Sank, Newlyweds Allowed Others To Take Life Boats First
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
State of Things
Fri October 19, 2012
North Carolina Politics
When Gov. Beverly Perdue announced earlier this year that she wasn’t running for a second term, she became North Carolina’s first one-term governor in nearly 40 years. Her unexpected bowing out and the recent redistricting have combined to create a turbulent election season on the state level. Host Frank Stasio will be joined by two local political reporters to weigh in on elections across North Carolina. Jessica Jones is the Capitol Bureau Chief at WUNC and Laura Leslie is the Capitol Bureau Chief for WRAL-TV.