Most Active Stories
- Four Concerts Scheduled In Expanded, Larger Back Porch Music Series In Durham
- Duke Professor Carries On Tradition Of Black Radical Poetry
- First Openly Lesbian Presbyterian Pastor, One Year In
- Why Do Political Activists Burn Out?
- As Costa Concordia Sank, Newlyweds Allowed Others To Take Life Boats First
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
State of Things
Thu July 28, 2011
It's been a busy couple of weeks at the state Capitol. Lawmakers have approved a new electoral map that could drastically change the state's legislative and congressional make up for the next decade. And the legislature has voted to override an unprecedented number of Governor Bev Perdue's vetoes.