Most Active Stories
- Four Concerts Scheduled In Expanded, Larger Back Porch Music Series In Durham
- Duke Professor Carries On Tradition Of Black Radical Poetry
- Why Do Political Activists Burn Out?
- First Openly Lesbian Presbyterian Pastor, One Year In
- As Costa Concordia Sank, Newlyweds Allowed Others To Take Life Boats First
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
Wed October 24, 2012
Fine Dining Turns To Familiar Favorites
Tough economic times have changed what's for dinner, and not just on the family table. Washington Post food critic Tom Sietsema says that even the finest restaurants serving up comfort foods. He speaks with host Michel Martin about this and other trends in fall dining.