Most Active Stories
- Four Concerts Scheduled In Expanded, Larger Back Porch Music Series In Durham
- Duke Professor Carries On Tradition Of Black Radical Poetry
- First Openly Lesbian Presbyterian Pastor, One Year In
- Why Do Political Activists Burn Out?
- As Costa Concordia Sank, Newlyweds Allowed Others To Take Life Boats First
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
State of Things
Wed November 14, 2012
Composer Daniel Bernard Roumain and Greensboro-based singer/songwriter Laurelyn Dossett have brought their musical talents together for a new album that explores North Carolina.
"The Collide: Connecting Crossroads" was commissioned by North Carolina State University. The two musicians traveled the state, hearing the stories of North Carolina people and then later played a series of concerts at the places they visited. The two joins Host Frank Stasio in the studio to discuss their collaboration.