Most Active Stories
- Four Concerts Scheduled In Expanded, Larger Back Porch Music Series In Durham
- Duke Professor Carries On Tradition Of Black Radical Poetry
- Why Legislators Are Changing State Environmental Policy
- The Complex Identities Of Some Of America's Most Famous Black Men
- First Openly Lesbian Presbyterian Pastor, One Year In
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
The State of Things
Fri January 25, 2013
Civil Rights Complaint Against UNC-CH
Five women have filed a complaint with the Office of Civil Rights at the U.S. Department of Education against the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. They contend that the University mishandles and under-reports cases of sexual assault. UNC officials disagree, and call it a "fair, respectful" process.
Host Frank Stasio speaks with Daily Tar Heel reporter and UNC-Chapel Hill junior Caitlin McCabe about the complaint and the reaction on campus.