Approximately 5 million veterans live in rural America, and almost sixty percent of them rely on VA healthcare. But accessing that care can be a challenge.
Updated at 2:36 p.m. ET The Senate Judiciary Committee is reviewing a statement from a third woman who has come forward with sexual misconduct allegations against Supreme Court nominee Judge Brett Kavanaugh. The allegations, from a woman identified as Julie Swetnick, were made public by attorney Michael Avenatti on Wednesday morning. Avenatti posted Swetnick's three-page sworn declaration on Twitter. NPR is not reporting some of the details involved in the allegations; attempts to contact...
Do large-scale hog farms make their neighbors sick? A new study from Duke University researchers show residents who live close to industrial hog farms have a higher risk of potentially deadly diseases.
Like & Follow WUNC
- Supreme Court nominee says new misconduct claim 'ridiculous'
- UK poisoning suspect 'real identity revealed'
- South Africa anger after girl 'raped' in restaurant
- Trump accuses China of election 'meddling' against him
- Venice considers nightly ban on carrying alcohol
- Hang White People: French rap song suspended from YouTube